Voice4u can backup your data wirelessly and use the exact same set of icons on multiple devices when you activate the Premium plan and create your Voice4u Account.
If you have an account, you can use the Premium plan on multiple devices (as many as you want). And, sync your icons and categories across your devices. Also, in case you have changed your device or lost one, you can easily recover your precious data quickly and easily.
1. Create your Voice4u Account
1. Tap the "More" tab and tap "Create Your Account?"
2. Type your email address and password for your Voice4u account. And then tap the Sign up button.
3. As soon as sign-up is successful, Voice4u starts syncing your data with the server. Please bear with it for a few minutes.
When you backup your data for the first time, it may take for several minutes or even longer depending on speed of network. It is highly recommended to do while the battery is sufficiently charged. If the devices is connected to WiFi network, you can backup faster than via 3G/4G line.
Icons and categories are automatically saved to the server when created, edited and removed. Any changes you make is automatically reflected to your backup data on the server. Also, Voice4u attempts to sync your data every time the app becomes active.
2. How to use the Premium plan more than one device
To use the Premium plan on more than one device, you need to install Voice4u (free) and log in with your Voice4u account.
1. Install the Voice4u AAC app on to another device. You can install for free.
2. Tap the "More" tab and then tap "Log in".
3. Type your email and password and then tap the "Log in" button.
4. You'll see a screen like this and ...
... it starts syncing data.
3. Forgot Your Password / Username?
Forgot Your Password? Read this instruction here:
>> I forgot my password for my Premium plan. How can I reset?
Forgot Your Username? Read the instruction here:
>> I forgot my username of the Voice4u account. What should I do?