- 3.5mm mono plug
- Push button
- Solder, soldering iron, cable stripper
3.5mm mono plug:
1. Cut two 3 foot pieces of wire.
2. Solders the wires and a 3.5mm mono plug.
3. Put the plastic cap of the mono plug.
4. Twist the wires.
5. Solder the wires and a switch.
6. Let's test it if it works. Plug the switch to the Bluetooth Switch Interface (BSI).
7. It worked!!!
Create a well ventilated work area where you do soldering. When you heat up solder with a soldering iron, it may make fumes that could be hazardous if they are not properly ventilated.
Please do not lay the soldering iron on any flammable surface.
Put on safety goggles and work gloves. Wear a long-sleeved shirt is recommended.
Don't forget unplugging the soldering iron after you finish working.
We will make this stuff animal an AAC switch.
Here, we are using a snapping switch.
Cut the back of the stuff animal and insert the switch.
We added extra stuffing to make it stiffer and more stable. And stitched it.