This tutorial is going to explain how to purchase (and renew) the Premium Plan of Voice4u TTS, which unlocks the all features of the application. The Premium Plan is non-renewing subscription and available through the in-app purchase.
The Premium plan is non-renewing subscription. You must renew the plan when your subscription is expired or before expiration. In other words, your subscription won’t be automatically renewed. So, your credit card won’t be charged unless you renew your subscription manually.
(1) Navigate to the Setting window and tap Buy Premium Plan.
(2) Select a plan. (If you already have a Premium account, tap Login.)
(3) You’ll be asked to sign in by using Apple ID. As the Premium plan is provided as an in-app purchase, Apple ID is required here. We highly recommend to use the same Apple ID as the one used to download the Voice4u TTS app.
(4) Type in your Apple ID and password.
(5) That’s it. The little green bar shows the expiration date of your subscription.
Creating an account for Voice4u TTS is not necessary to use the Premium feature, but we strongly recommend to create one so that you can use your Premium plan on all devices you own and also you can reactivate your Premium plan in case Voice4u TTS app is removed from your device.
In case Voice4u TTS app is deleted from your device without creating a Voice4u TTS account after purchasing Premium plan, you must purchase a plan again to use the Premium features.
Tip – Screen Not Refreshing?
In case the screen is not automatically refreshed, hold down the green bar and release it.